Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Navigating the Real Estate Market

Our mission at Misty Soldwisch Home Selling Team is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

An Easier Way to Meet Your Continuing Education Requirements


How can we as agents possibly set aside time for continuing education with the busy schedules we maintain? Today, I’d like to share a great resource that can help.
 
Want to sell your Central Iowa home? Get a free home value report
Want to buy a Central Iowa home? Search all the homes on the MLS
Toward the end of the year, I always notice that many agents are scrambling to get their continuing education requirements in for their license renewal. In the state of Iowa, agents are required to take 36 hours of continuing education every three years, with those hours due by December 31 of the year your license expires. This education includes eight hours of law updates, four hours of ethics, and 24 hours of electives. Real estate is a complex industry, so continuing education is extremely important. Knowing industry standards, new laws, and other information helps us, as agents, be the best professionals we can. But let’s be honest: it can be difficult to find time for that education when you’re keeping such a busy schedule yourself. As real estate professionals, we’ve got very unpredictable schedules. Fortunately, there is an alternative in Iowa to in-classroom learning. In Iowa, up to 24 hours of your continuing education can be done online.
I was able to schedule my continuing education around my life, instead of scheduling my life around my continuing education.
This is why I’ve found www.RealEstateCE.com to be an amazing resource. It’s very easy to sign up and is full of informational classes relevant to things I experience in my business. Also, it’s inexpensive. The best part of taking classes through this website, though, is that it helped me control my time. I was able to schedule my continuing education around my life, instead of scheduling my life around my continuing education. Additionally, there is an amazing discount available to Iowa licensees through www.RealEstateCE.com that you can find here. So if you’re busy, want to learn, and would like to save money, I definitely recommend checking it out. If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

20 comments :

  1. We buy houses fast as-is for cash. Pay no real estate commission. Flat Fee MLS Listings Discount Real Estate agent- Save 50% in Pinellas, Hillsborough and Pasco Couties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For many people this is important, so check out my profile: Immobilien Norddeutschland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. immobilien haselünne kaufen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting and interesting information can be found on this topic here profile worth to see it. sögel stadt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. https://unternehmen.focus.de/wohnsachwerte-erfahrungen.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was introduced to Mr. Pedro ( A Loan Officer), I was entering the market as a first time home buyer.
    My needs were a bit different and I had loads of questions, before he sent me my pre-approval letter, he called to speak with me about what it meant and what could change. He made himself available to me at pretty much any hour via email and texts, he was very responsive and knowledgeable. He’s also very straightforward, I explained to him what my expectations were in terms of closing time and other particulars. He said he would meet those expectations but he surpassed them. I closed so quickly my realtor and the seller of course were excited about that. But as a buyer I appreciated being walked through the process in a succinct yet thorough fashion. From pre-approval to closing- the journey was so seamless and I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard horror stories about the internet . I recommend A loan officer, Pedro Jerome contact email: pedroloanss@gmail.com & Whatsapp Number :+18632310632 to anyone looking for a loan in any market.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work Immobilienmakler Dresden

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easily search for offices, apartments, and villas for rent in Maadi, Katameya, New Cairo, and Coastals. Find the perfect real estate today with Corner Real Estate - apartment for rent in Maadi,apartment for rent in Maadi Degla,apartment for rent in Maadi Sarayat,villa for rent in Maadi,villa for rent in Maadi Degla,villa for rent in Maadi sarayat,apartment for rent in Katamey heights,villa for rent in Katamey heights شقه مفروشه للايجار في المعادي

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. personalisiertes geschenk geburt baby hochzeit

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively. apotheke düsseldorf

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this great however ,I like your post and great pics might be any people dislike in light of the fact that defrent mind all poeple , donate to a cause

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. оценка недвижимости крым

    ReplyDelete
  13. Notwithstanding, our framework is to constrain each understudy to learn educational plans that is needed for school section. We do this with an end goal to be reasonable, so all understudies have similar freedoms. What this has truly made is an out of line framework that doesn't address the necessities of most of our students.
    coding for kids

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. murano at portofino

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is very good, but look at the information at this address. 인스타 팔로워 늘리기

    ReplyDelete
  16. Typically an individual methodology a youngster, their folks would request that their kid welcome that individual. Assuming they don't, guardians would clarify the significance of consideration to them. Colleges in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  17. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  18. Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

  19. Training endeavor like any association has its own necessities going from asset wanting to planning. Furthermore, they have common prerequisites like the need to incorporate with monetary guide projects of the public authority, different finance cycles, and understudy data frameworks (Sister) that handle affirmations, grades, records, understudy records as well as charging. touch panel for gtouch

    ReplyDelete