Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Navigating the Real Estate Market

Our mission at Misty Soldwisch Home Selling Team is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

What Is the "SOLD or I'll Buy It" Program?



Selling your Central Iowa home? Get a free home value report  
Buying a Central Iowa home? Search all homes for sale

Today I'm joined by Eddie Hatfield from the Hatfield and McCoy Morning Show on 92.5 Nash Icon, and we're going to discuss my "SOLD or I'll Buy It" program.

This is a unique option that I offer as a potential listing program for my clients. Eddie says it's the greatest thing around, and we're the only place that guarantees that your house will sell.


Some people need their home to sell quickly because they have to move due to a job transfer, or their dream home has just come onto the market. When my team and I visit your home, we make some suggestions on things you can do to maximize your value, because everyone wants to get the most they can out of their home.

If you choose the "SOLD or I'll Buy It" program, we decide on a pricing strategy and a time frame up front. If the home hasn't sold by the end of that time frame, I step in and buy it from you.

Just last week, we closed on a home for a couple who had a critical time need. They did have a contract at one point, but it fell through, so we stepped in and bought it. We do own some rental properties, but our goal is to get your property sold.

No comments :

Post a Comment